Alonso's proposal was made in the effort to hold more games in South America in 2030 in honor of the centenary, with FIFA ...
A push to expand the men's 2030 World Cup to 64 teams is “a bad idea,” UEFA President Aleksander Čeferin said on Thursday.
Uruguayan football official Ignacio Alonso surprisingly proposed the additional increase at a FIFA Council meeting last month ...
FIFA will 'analyze' expanding World Cup to 64 teams in 2030 If FIFA were to adopt the proposal for temporary expansion, the ...
Aleksander Cheperin, president of the Union of European Football Associations (UEFA), criticized FIFA's expansion of World ...
From brand-new venues to upgraded icons, the kingdom is gearing up to a world-class football experience for the 2034 FIFA ...
Football’s global governing body stated that it had "a duty to analyse" the proposal, but Čeferin denounced the idea at UEFA’s congress in Belgrade.
Buyers of a standard “pack,” which features tickets to two or three Club World Cup matches, “will be granted a guaranteed ...
The United States and the United Kingdom looked set on Thursday to be picked by FIFA next year as hosts of Women’s World Cups ...
FIFA president Gianni Infantino said the United States is poised to be named as host of the Women’s World Cup in 2031. USA ...